Our sophisticated and convenient Imaging Center in North Monroe enables doctors to diagnose and treat disease faster and with even greater accuracy. Our investment in technology means you will benefit from quicker procedures while you get faster and more accurate results.
Advanced Imaging Capabilities
Our imaging department includes some of the most advanced medical equipment in use today. In addition, all of our systems are digital, enabling us to provide higher quality images and faster retrieval. With our board-certified radiologists and experienced technicians making use of these sophisticated technologies, our capabilities translate into services for you that are seconds to none.
- Philips Ultrasound
- Hologic DEXA (Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry) Bone Density
- Hologic Selenia Digital Mammography - Screenings only
- MRI Studies
- CT Scan Studies
- Ultrasound Studies
- Routine X-Rays
- Women's Health Screenings
- Bone Density
- Digital Mammography
- PET/CT (scheduling, call 318.329.8585)
Patient and Physician Amenities
- Easy and flexible scheduling
- Convenient nearby parking
- Comfortable waiting area
- Prompt delivery of test results
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
Requires a Physician Referral
Scheduling: (318) 329-8800
Concerned About Lung Cancer?
Screening Information can be found, here.